Monday, January 28, 2008

My Life's Meaning

Being able to experience different emotions in life makes my life meaningful. Happiness, sorrow and anger are the basic human emotions which defines us.

When I'm happy, I will find my family and friends to share my joy, and this makes my day more delightful. When I'm feeling down, my family and friends would cheer me up, making me feel that I'm not alone in this world and feel loved. During a quarrel with friends, I would feel cross, however, after the quarrel and when both parties cool down, we grow to appreciate each other and the happiness which we once shared.

Without feelings, my life would be plain and dull. I would not know how fortunate I am and my life would be meaningless. Without emotions, I would not experience the ups and downs of life. Without sentiments, there would not be tears and laughter in my life.

Feelings are just like the rainbow in my life, and they bring colour and beauty to my life.

"Let's be grateful for those who give us happiness; they are the charming gardeners who make our soul bloom." -Marcel Proust

6 comments:

Hanyun said...

Yeah,feelings make our life colorful.Whether good or bad,it's part of our life which we should treasure.And when we learn to share,we get more different emotions because everybody has his own story to tell^o^

Jason said...

sometimes, i find my dream life is like i can find a place, maybe just a corner or simply along the flourishing street, to see everything, every sight of colour, every moment of time passing in front of me, feel every puzzle of this world
i believe people can only find their live's meaning by put himself into his life, to feel it, to love it

Sweetie said...

Colourful life as we have various emotions. I agree with you in this point. From your first paragragh, I know family and friends are also important because you share your feelings with them, right?

Rikou Tay said...

Hahaha...the meaning of your life is so "abstract" and yet so "concrete".

Yup... Feeling makes our life meaningful. Without feeling, everything in our life will just become a plain memory.

So, lets us enjoy the positive feelings in our life !

zhuchi said...

your opinion is really new but i still agree with you. without feeling our life will become dull. feeling is a good thing no matter if the feeling is happy or sad.

Li Yuanlong said...

Your meaning of life is so special that gives me a great surprise. No matter how you live, you will definitely experience most kinds of emotions. But do you really want to experience every kind of emotions?
How about your best friends cheat u...